LOCATION: We will be meeting at the 894 Richmond Plaza (next to Kroger), Richmond, KY for our 2014 meetings (Jan-Nov). The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but come at 6:30pm to network beforehand.
The Chick Chat Agenda
1. Organization Updates: Updates and News from the President, the Treasurer, the Secretary, as well as committee updates from Membership, Community Outreach, Scholarship and Communications.
2. Speaker of the Month: Julie Lowe, Socially Aligned Social Media Marketing
Title: Ten Tips for a Successful Social Media Strategy
About the Presentation: Social media has forever changed the way businesses market themselves online. Offering visibility unlike any other marketing medium, it is your online connection to current and potential clients. Social Media is accessible to everyone and does not require a huge advertising budget to be successful. Given its power, it is essential for businesses to not only get on social media, but to create a real strategy to take full advantage of the networks.
Julie will be covering 10 tips to creating a successful social media strategy that will generate more brand awareness, leads and sales for your business in 2015.
About the Speaker:
Julie Lowe, Social Media Strategist and founder of Socially Aligned:
Julie offers online training programs and also works one-on-one with entrepreneurs to help them get more traffic, leads, and sales with social media marketing.
Julie has been in the marketing and advertising arena for nearly 15 years and spent the past 4.5 years as the Digital Marketing Manager for a national e-commerce company before becoming a full-time entrepreneur.
Julie personally grew that company's Facebook page over 15,500% while creating a thriving community of engaged fans and customers. Her successful social media strategies resulted in multi-million dollar revenue during her time at the company.
Through coaching and online training programs, she teaches entrepreneurs how to grow an engaged following, and turn fans into customers. Learn more and visit Julie at SociallyAligned.com
3. Other News: Announcements and updates.
4. BABES ON THE SPOT: Each babe and meeting guest have 20-30 seconds to introduce themselves and their business to the group, as well as any exciting news or specials regarding their business.
- Welcome new members.
- Go over choices for Richmond Register.
- Introduce new sponsor: Sponsor Spotlight.
- Go over progress for Make S'more Friends event in March.
- Unwind & Mastermind update.