NEW LOCATION: We will be meeting at the Central Bank, 350 West Main Street, Richmond, KY for our meetings (Jan-Nov). The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but come at 6:30pm to network beforehand.
The Chick Chat Agenda
1. Introduction of Guests & Members: All in attendance will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses to the group and the speaker. This is a great way to 'break the ice' to initiate an evening of successful networking.
2. Speaker of the Month: Our 2015-16 Present, Joyce Green
2016 Kick-off to #BabesonBoard
About the Presentation: Joyce will get our Babes on board with all the new programs, events and exciting goals for 2016 including:
- Scholarship for 2016
- Sponsorship updates
- Emerging Business Opportunity
- Apprenticeship Program
- Shop Local Fever for 2016
- Unwind & Mastermind updated
- BBS Code of Conduct
SPECIAL GUEST: Judy Flavell and Kellie McClure of the Habitat for Humanity will get the group geared up and prepared for our participation in the 2016 Women Build (the first one in Madison County since 1999).
3. Organization Updates: Updates and News from the President, the Treasurer, the Secretary, as well as committee updates from Membership, Community Outreach, Scholarship and Communications.
3. Other News: Announcements and updates.
The President, Joyce Green will introduce and welcome any new members. Other topics to be discussed (1) Upcoming Events: Make S'more Friends & Women Build fundraiser, (2) Update on Shop Local Fever by Anita. (3) Scholarship update and committee volunteers.