Meeting Date Changed due to July 4th Holiday!
LOCATION: We will be meeting at the Central Bank, 350 West Main Street, Richmond, KY for our meetings (Jan-Nov). The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but come at 6:30pm to network beforehand.
The Chick Chat Agenda
1. Introduction of Guests & Members: All in attendance will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses to the group and the speaker. This is a great way to 'break the ice' to initiate an evening of successful networking.
2. Speakers of the Month: Judge Executive, Reagan Taylor, Madison County, Kentucky and Deputy Judge Executive, Colleen Chaney, Madison County, Kentucky
Growth in Madison County
About the Presentation: An update on Madison County and how Small Business Owners can benefit from Madison County initiatives and programs.
About the Speakers:
Colleen Chaney has spent the past 15 years of her career serving the citizens of the Commonwealth of Kentucky in a variety of capacities. She was bit by the government and politics bug as a young girl and chose to pursue degrees in Political Science and Communications from Indiana University
She parlayed her education into a career of public service beginning at the statewide level in member relations with the Kentucky League of Cities, then serving as the youngest female commissioner for Governor Ernie Fletcher in the Governor’s Office of Local Development, and finally as Director of Corporate and Legislative Affairs for Secretary of State Trey Grayson. Colleen was excited to return to her home county, joining newly elected Madison County Clerk Kenny Barger and later serving as District Director for Sixth District Congressman Andy Barr.
Colleen has gained a reputation of successfully transitioning newly elected officials into their opening years of public life. In 2014, Madison County Judge Executive Reagan Taylor invited Colleen to join his team as Deputy Judge Executive. Together they have been focused on enhancing community services and fostering an environment ripe for economic prosperity with a goal of strengthening the County for future generations of Madison Countians.
Colleen lives in Madison County with her husband, J.D. Chaney, and their daughters, Adaleen and Evaleen.
Reagan Taylor is a lifelong resident of Madison County and has been a General Contractor/Residential Builder in the community for over 13 years.
He began his career as a construction apprentice and formed his first residential building company in September 2001. During his career, Reagan partnered with realtors, subcontractors and other builders to create over 100 homes in over 7 new subdivisions and a dozen commercial properties around the County. Reagan has experience as a carpenter, builder, developer, and realtor. He is the principal/owner of Reagan Taylor Builder, Inc. and Sandstone Development.
In 2012, Reagan was inspired to “Build a Better Madison County” in a whole new way and entered the race for County Judge Executive. He won the seat in 2014 and is proud to serve as your Madison County Judge Executive today.
Reagan resides in Madison County with his wife, Kelly and their two daughters, Katherine and Natalie. He serves in his community and his church with every available opportunity. Madison County has been his home all his life and he strives to contribute to the success of its future with every endeavor.
3. Organization Updates: Updates and News from the President, the Treasurer, the Secretary, as well as committee updates from Membership, Community Outreach, Scholarship and Communications.
4. Other News: Announcements and updates.
The President, Joyce Green will introduce and welcome any new members. And she will announce any news or updates for upcoming events, changes or community news.
5. NETWORKING AFTER THE MEETING: Stay after to meeting and get to know the other Business Babes. Its a great way to network with other business owners, pass out your cards, fliers and/or promotions to the members & visitors.
- Amanda Bischof- Bookkeeping
- Anita Henson - Paparazzi Independent Consultant
- Joyce Green - Jordan Hill Farm and JHF Catering
Non-Profit of the Month:
Thank you to our Meeting Sponsors. If you'd like to sponsor a future meeting, EMAIL BUSINESS BABES