We will be meeting at the Central Bank, 350 West Main Street, Richmond, KY for our meetings (Jan-Nov). The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but you are welcome to come at 6:30pm to network beforehand.
Open to the Public
The Chick Chat Agenda
1. Introduction of Guests & Members: All in attendance will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses to the group. This is a great way to 'break the ice' to initiate an evening of successful networking.
2. Speaker of the Month: Our 2017/18 President, Melanie Traicoff
2017 Kick-off Back to Basics
About the Presentation: In order to get the new year started off on the right track, we will be conducting a small group exercise. Everyone in attendance will be organized into small groups for a networking opportunity. Each person will discuss two items - 1) share a success that you have had in your business and/or life (BONUS if it is something that Business Babes Society has contributed) and 2) share a hope or dream that will be your focus for 2017.
. Organization Updates: Updates and News from the President, Vice President, the Secretary and the Treasurer.
4. Other News: Announcements and updates.
The President, Melanie Traicoff will introduce and welcome any new members. Other topics (1) Discussion of End of Year Survey (2) Community Outreach (3) Scholarship update (4) Committee Selection (5) 2017 Hashtag (6) 2017 Bylaws
5. NETWORKING AFTER THE MEETING: Stay after to meeting and get to know the other Business Babes. Its a great way to network with other business owners, pass out your cards, fliers and/or promotions to the members & visitors.
Non-Profit of the Month:
God's Outreach Madison County Food Bank - Joyce Gullett
God’s Outreach is a 501C-3 non-profit organization that tangibly expresses its love and concern for people in need of food in Madison County by providing supplemental food monthly.
1. Provide supplemental & emergency food to approximately 1600 families
2. C.S.F.P. Commodity Supplemental Food Program, helping seniors have a more nutritional diet to improve their health.
3. Backpack Program: Serving 19 schools with approximately 1750 backpacks of weekend food
4. Childrens summer feeding programs.
Please bring non-perishable food donations.