We will be meeting at the Central Bank, 350 West Main Street, Richmond, KY for our meetings (Jan-Nov). The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but you are welcome to come at 6:30pm to network beforehand.
The Chick Chat Agenda
1. Introduction of Guests & Members: All in attendance will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses to the group. This is a great way to 'break the ice' to initiate an evening of successful networking.
2. Speaker of the Month: Our members and guests!
Open to the Public - Bring A Friend!
About the Presentation:
'Show and Tell' Roundtables
Members and guests are asked to bring a physical item from their business for 'Show and Tell'. This can be your favorite product, the most popular product, pamphlets, samples, or etc. to share their business with others. Help us to learn more about your products and your business so we can help you through referrals. Referral networking is a great way to build your business. We will be switching table groups in order to interact with more people and will have TONS of fun!
. Organization Updates: Updates and News from the President, Vice President, the Secretary, Treasurer and the Committee updates.
4. Other News: Announcements and updates.
The President, Melanie Traicoff will introduce and welcome any new members.
1. Upcoming Meeting topics - Discussion of topics for meetings
2. Make S'more Friends - April 27th *Mark Your Calendars*
3. Testimonials - We need a new testimonial from you.
5. NETWORKING AFTER THE MEETING: Stay after to meeting and get to know the other Business Babes. Its a great way to network with other business owners, pass out your cards, fliers and/or promotions to the members & visitors.
~Supporting Our Community~
Non-Profit of the Month:
Humane Society Animal League for Life Inc
Mary Margaret Maples
We are a local, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization serving our community. Our organization is ran entirely by volunteers and is overseen by a Board of Directors. To assist with our mission, we do have one paid Veterinarian and one paid Vet-Tech who work at our Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic as independent contractors.
We are your friends, neighbors, local businesses and corporations, all striving to advance the humane treatment and understanding of all animals in Madison County.
We are members of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce and the Berea Chamber of Commerce.
Our Board of Directors meets monthly. If you would like to attend one of our monthly meetings, please give us a call at: 859-626-5600
So, what is it that we do? Our current programs are focused on reducing pet overpopulation (thereby saving lives), by promoting Humane Education in our school systems and encouraging spaying and neutering with our Spay/Neuter Discount Program and our Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic. Our No-Kill Adoption Program is a foster-home based rescue network utilizing volunteers to keep pets safe until they are permanently adopted. Additionally, through our Information Networking, we can help those having an animal-related issue of any kind, whether it be by offering advice and information, referring services, or sometimes simply by lending an ear.